Sue Pichetti, the third owner, has lived here for seven years. The house was built in 1955 by H.J. Strom. Sue finds it cozy, and conveniently located with great neighbors. She has made some changes including access to the kitchen from the living room, changed the second bedroom into a big bathroom, and converted another bathroom into a pantry. Outside, in her steep back yard, she has a cute playhouse. Especially notable are the stonework on the inside and the outside, the walk-out bedroom apartment in the basement, which originally was a paneled rec room, and the deck on the back of the house.